In the 1980s, the Type-III Awakening Incident damaged much of the city's infrastructure and destroyed many buildings. As of 2029, the East Side district has still not fully completed reconstruction and there are several buildings within this district that are abandoned or in ruins. Horsehoe Bay was devastated, but would eventually be redeveloped into the Phoenix Complex.
In 2016, the Phoenix Complex was completed after being topped out sometime the previous year.
Locations and Features Edit
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Phoenix Complex (United Liberators Coalition Headquarters)
- San Francisco General Hospital
- San Francisco State University
- Frank's Corner Confectioneries
- Ellsworth Elementary School
- Aquatic Park Cove
- Golden Hills Memorial Park
- South San Francisco
- San Francisco Peninsula
- San Francisco Bay
- Horseshoe Bay
- Golden Gate Strait